Spider-Man

Download Spider-Man Movie Here
Download Movie Spider-ManSpider-Man
Do you want to know who I am? I'm Spider-Man, This spider gonna mess you up!, Go for the ultimate spin, Turn your world upside down, If somebody told you I was just your average guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied., Spider, spider, spider, go squish!, Does whatever a spider can, With great power comes great responsibility., A Gift. A Curse. A Destiny., This is my gift. It is my curse., There is a thin line between being an ordinary man and an extraordinary hero. In 2002, that line will be crossed., Next Summer, One Hero will take you for the Ultimate Spin, On May Third, the Entire World Will Connect to the Web., Get Ready For The Ultimate Spin!
Formats: divx, hidivx, hpc, 720p
Genres: Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Thriller, Action
Year: 2002
IMDB Rating: 7.40
IMDB Votes: 100682
Actors: Franco, James as Harry Osborn, Manganiello, Joe as Flash Thompson, Perkins, Ron as Dr. Mendell Stromm, J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson, Harris, Rosemary as May Parker, Dunst, Kirsten as Mary Jane Watson, Betts, Jack as Henry Balkan, Dodds, K.K. as Simkins, Anderson, Stanley as General Slocum, Maguire, Tobey as Spider-Man/Peter Parker, Nunn, Bill as Joseph 'Robbie' Robertson, Becker, Gerry as Maximilian Fargas, Robertson, Cliff as Ben Parker, Dafoe, Willem as Green Goblin/Norman Osborn, Papajohn, Michael as Carjacker
Based on Marvel Comics' superhero character, this is a story of Peter Parker who is a nerdy high-schooler. He was orphaned as a child, bullied by jocks, and can't confess his crush for his stunning neighbourhood girl Mary Jane Watson. To say his life is 'miserable' is an understatement. But one day while on an excursion to a laboratory a runaway radioactive spider bites him... and his life changes in a way no one could have imagined. Peter acquires a muscle-bound physique, clear vision, ability to cling to surfaces and crawl over walls, shooting webs from his wrist ... but the fun isn't going to last. An eccentric millionaire Norman Osborn (William Dafoe) administers a performance enhancing drug on himself and his maniacal alter ego Green Goblin emerges. Now Peter Parker has to become Spider-Man and take Green Goblin to the task... or else Goblin will kill him. They come face to face and the war begins in which only one of them will survive at the end.
Download Spider-Man Movie Here
Spider-Man, the movie, I knew I had to do and I am with him. As a comic sci-fi action-adventure strip this adaptation is one of the best. It reminds me of the motto "With great power comes great responsibility" when I see how the director has tried to harvest the special effects. They are colorful, emphasizing instead the story of his own technical mastery and have a beauty to them that the choreography is almost at its appropriateness. Tobey Maguire, irresistibly to a young boy who grows up to discover that he is "Spider-Man" carries the sky with all the joy of a teenager with a new toy. Kirsten Dunst melt in your mouth like MJ. The transition from comic to film, is an effort and achievement in the genre, with the help of veteran writer David Koepp (Panic Room, Stir of Echoes, Mission Impossible, Jurassic Park, to name a few). Of course, Spider-Man, no matter how well done, not everyone cup of tea. However, leaving Batman, Superman and X-Men permanent.
When I learned that Spider Man is a Spider-Man Sci-Fi movie I was the happiest kid on Earth. I love comics and Spiderman is my personal favorite hands down. The DVD film Spider-Man live up to all the hype and was extremely successful at the box office. They dress very well, especially the Green Goblin and the action sequences were very close. The problems I had with the Spider-Man movie is that while not really follow the comics so much as it should have.I 'ma big Spidey fan and thought and this may be just my opinion but there should be a follow-up of comics little more. Besides that though I love the Spider-Man film and recommend it to any comic fan who has not seen.
As a child I have always enjoyed the Spider-Man. I feel the first DivX Movie Spider-Man was a great adaptation of the comics. Sure some things were changed, but overall still nice to see. This was one of the first super well done movies I've seen. Enough time was spent on character development to smooth things efficiently. Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker was a great choice. Despite his age still easily pass off as a teenager. William Dafoe was great as the Goblin. MJ took time getting used to. Kirsten Dunst with red hair at first seemed difficult to me. I got used to it. I was too used to the cartoon MJ. In general, it is definitely something that I do, even buys.

Download Spider-Man Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Fantastic Planet, The Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment