Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The

Download Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Movie Here
Download Movie Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, TheHitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The
Evil waits again on the side of the road., The most frightening road trip in movie history was only the beginning.
Formats: hpc, divx, ipod, hidivx
Genres: Thriller, Horror
Year: 2003
IMDB Rating: 3.90
IMDB Votes: 806
Actors: Howell, C. Thomas as Jim Halsey, Gray, Mackenzie as Lieutenant, MacLeod, Doug as Sheriff Walters, King, Terry as Rancher, Hair, Stephen as Capt. Esteridge, Mortil, Janne as Sgt. Kibble, Meadows, Austen as Buick Boy, Wuhrer, Kari as Maggie, Fraser, Duncan as Buick man, Dunlop, Darcy as Bonnie Esteridge, Antonini, Marty as Semi-Truck Driver, Johnston, Shaun as Sheriff Castillo, Rattai, Jim as Tanker Driver, Planche, Valerie as Cashier, Busey, Jake as Jack
After being discharged from the local police force, Jim Halsey (C. Thomas Howell) travels to Texas with his girlfriend Maggie (Kari Wuhrer) to face down his demons and visit an old friend. Along the way, however, Jim & Maggie picks up a demented hitchhiker who has diabolical plans for the duo.
Download Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Movie Here
I say unfortunately, because Jake Busey was the only decent actor in this movie. To be honest I have to watch a film: Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The at least 4 times to examine properly and every time I've seen this seems to grow on me more and more. Insurance 99% of the characters are lame criminals, but I take off my hat to each and every Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The movie that Jake performs in. He is known for its bad acts of the characters, that's because it feels so good, it is credible that nobody can hate and contempt that so easily, and on the same page, you can make the public feel proud and connect emotionally with his characters. I think one thing when people forget to rate this film, it is evident that the manager knows it will not be a big success as the lord of the rings, or the brilliant or the best man is just a DVD movie Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The that happens on their own level. In this Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The movie you see a lot of action, which will be the main type in the nerves are going to die, the villain as they do not die, but the way he does is creative, so you can not think about getting blown up is very original but it is just cool to see a woman do to see a woman survive and do the deed. The effects were brilliant, you see a man cut his own finger and put in a fryer, and actuall cringe and feel that tingly feeling, because you believe it is real but you know it is not, just forget it . This Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Thriller was very good in their own way!

Download Hitcher II: I've Been Waiting, The Movie Here
Also check this movies:

8MM Movie
Download Felon Movie
Duets DivX
Adventures of Johnny Tao DivX Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment