Delta Farce

Download Delta Farce Movie Here
Download Movie Delta FarceDelta Farce
Locked & Loaded, G.I. Joke, Redneck Rambo, In this war the wind doesn't blow it hurls, War isn't funny...but this movie is.
Formats: ipod, divx
Genres: Adventure, Action, Comedy
Year: 2007
IMDB Rating: 2.80
IMDB Votes: 4994
Actors: David, Keith as Sgt. Kilgore, Moore, Christina as Karen, Goris, Parker as Bill's Boy, Papajohn, Michael as Bill?s Neighbor, Engvall, Bill as Bill, Morshower, Glenn as General, Freeman, McKinley as Airborne Soldier, Smith, Lance as Sgt. Adams, O'Ross, Ed as Victor, Scott, Lorna as Woman at Cowboy Frank?s, Lampanelli, Lisa as Connie, Doyle, Bill as Colonel, Rose, Michael Edward as Sgt. Major, Qualls, DJ as Everett, The Cable Guy, Larry as Larry
Two hunters (Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy) who are good with guns get picked up by the Feds to be deployed to Iraq. The plane actually drops them off in Mexico which they think is Iraq and go on to deal with Mexican outlaws. The leader of the gang is named Carlos Santana and so far the most popular joke is for everyone to say 'the singer?' after hearing his name said. And no it isn't the singer, but the baddest outlaw in all of Mexico...
Download Delta Farce Movie Here
Occasionally I see a silent film. The last time I laughed like this "Dumb and Dumber." This DivX Movie Delta Farce does not reach that level of stupid, but it's close. The makers of this DVD film Delta Farce are obviously aiming low and I hit their mark. If you're expecting something more basic, Lowdown, politically incorrect, bathroom humor, then do not watch this movie. Do not listen to these pseudo-intellectuals who think that humor has to be smart. Personally, I think it is healthy to laugh at stupid, and this is pretty stupid. In fact it is so stupid that the three main characters, Larry Cable Guy's character is an intelligent. The film: Delta Farce begins predictable jokes and configurations with Bill Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy's comedy acts. However, the Delta Farce Adventure product into new territory, once it moves. I mean come on! The three lame "reservists" to bury her sergeant, it is not dead, and praise the person who throws one last prayer asking God to help him win the Powerball lottery. "I do not care who you are, that's funny." It's perfect for what it is, and if he sees with that attitude you laugh.
I'm not sure I've ever seen a worse "comedy" Epic Movie, but gives you a deadline for their money. None of the jokes were funny, Larry the Cable Guy was so unpleasant, as usual, the performance was terrible, stupid script, and the premise is no better. Unfortunately this one dragged me by my brother who loves it more every stupid Delta Farce movie (Epic Movie, Paul WAS Anderson, movies, etc.). This is not even one of those "so bad its good" movies. Larry as the type of cable used to obtain payment of these pieces of garbage is beyond conceivability. The saddest part is 680 persons, 12.9% of voters gave this Delta Farce Adventure a perfect 10. I "Delta farce" 1 / 10, to avoid the plague. If you liked this movie, well, normally I recommendations, but I can not imagine anyone actually enjoying it.
Let me be honest, I thought this DivX film Delta Farce would be a little more fun it was, but was not complete disappointment. The first 35 minutes of the Delta Farce Adventure film was delayed simply unfunny, and then after that it gets a little better. However, given that 3 were leading comedians Larry The Cable Guy, Bill Engvall and DJ Qualls, which are still the most fun of this type of Delta Farce movie that is Keith David. Its role as Sgt. Kilgore made me laugh several times more than they laughed at the others, oh and Danny Trejo was quite good as the villain and be fun at the same time. But anyway, I give this Delta Farce Adventure film a 5 out of 10 since starting slow and unfunny, but then it kind of takes and you could have some laughs before the final credits begin to roll.
All I can say is holy sh! T. Holy sh! T. I paid $ 8.50 to see this movie. I really did not know what it is, but a friend of mine said that it might be fun, so I went to check. I can not believe I sat through it. The Delta Farce Adventure movie has a very obvious and ridiculously unrealistic plot. Three Rednecks get lost in Mexico instead of Iraq after falling asleep in a truck on a plane because it was "too noisy". The main characters are idiots and have no action whatsoever. They do not even know how to act like idiots even though they are idiots. And trust me ... I'm putting very well. The main character is a fat Redneck. The other two are both Rednecks too, is a point of mental retardation, and the other is a classic character who is only "for the ride along." So, basically, to those three shots go to Mexico thinking is Iraq. Even after getting some tacos and a hat. Give me a break. It is not even a premise for a movie. How did this Delta Farce movie for me is out of the theater. Nobody with half a brain ... Sorry. This Delta Farce film was so pathetic that not even know what to say about it ... was unfortunate. I almost want to mourn just thinking about it. Please do me a favor and DO NOT see this movie. You will never forgive yourself. That's all I have to say.
I saw this Delta Farce Adventure as a mistake. See, I was on vacation in Mexico, where we saw the Spanish title for this movie: Delta Farce at the local theater without seeing the poster and I thought you were going to see Tropic Thunder. big mistake, I think. to start, what the hell told the squad of blue-collar, especially fatass name Larry the cable type, which are cut for movies? tries to give some smiles with hot dumb blonde, but the chicks and Hick Redneck jokes, no results. then we have these idiots are going to reserve training. granted, the reserve forces are more relaxed than in active service, but these idiots treated as a holiday. Undoubtedly REAL reservists and guards were not amused. then there are all "I think were in Iraq" crap. Jesus, who are your stereotypical militaristic patriot Hicks allegedly continued the war, how can they assume that Iraq has, i do not know, mountains? and two in Mexico and the peasants because they have brown skin, they assume that the Iraqis are! and anyone who has gone to a rural Mexican town knows this DivX film Delta Farce is full of garbage, making the cities of Mexico is not like this! that looks more like a series of Speedy Gonzales cartoons. In short, this DivX film Delta Farce is not for lack of raw humor geographic skills and outdated racial humor. Yes, accuse me of taking too seriously wrong, but I say, superb, pineapple express, Talladega Nights, now were funny. ps the reason i gave this 2 stars is that this is not as bad as others larry the cable guys "crapsterpiece" health inspector.
I'm not sure I really understood some hateful comments about this movie. I thought it was funny, in a spirit so lightly, enough to keep me entertained watching until the end. nice characters, amusing story and, well, laughable stereotypes I have not seen anything even slightly offensive or politically incorrect. maybe if you're Mexican you might offend if he woke up this morning on the wrong side of the bed (and not wanting to see the Americans that this DivX film Delta Farce is laughing at, not the Mexicans, the mass!), but hey - Desperado also hate you for the same stereotypes? take it easy, have fun, if not - spitting venom go somewhere else, please 7 / 10 peace

Download Delta Farce Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Leaving Las Vegas DivX Movie
Click DivX Movie
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York DivX Movie
Rat Race DivX Movie
DivX Movie Trapped Ashes

No comments:

Post a Comment