Silent Hill

Download Silent Hill Movie Here
Download Movie Silent HillSilent Hill
Enjoy your stay., The game is on., The Silence Will Be Broken, Not so silent anymore, Welcome to Hell, Once you enter Silent Hill there is no turning back., We've been expecting you., Welcome to Silent Hill
Formats: hpc, divx, hidivx, 720p
Genres: Horror, Thriller
Year: 2006
IMDB Rating: 6.50
IMDB Votes: 32701
Actors: Bean, Sean as Christopher Da Silva, Dumont, Maxine as Christabella's Aide, Allen, Tanya as Anna, Coates, Kim as Officer Thomas Gucci, Williams, Colleen as Archivist, Holden, Laurie as Cybil Bennett, Krige, Alice as Christabella, Ritschel, Derek as Young Police Officer, Unger, Deborah Kara as Dahlia Gillespie, Crawford, Eve as Sister Margaret, Mitchell, Radha as Rose Da Silva, Gabriel, Ron as Old Mechanic, Britton, Christopher as Adam, Ferland, Jodelle as Sharon Da Silva/Alessa Gillespie, Hiebert, Amanda as Gas Attendant
After the continuous sleep walking episodes of Sharon, the young daughter of Rose Da Silva, the decision is made to take Sharon to the place only mentioned in her restless dreams- Silent Hill. However, the road to Silent Hill is anything but easy to access, and Rose creates a high speed chase between herself and a police officer only to end in a crash for them both. When she wakes up, Sharon has disappeared and Rose is at the entrance to the deserted, dream-like town of Silent Hill. As Rose begins the search for her daughter, she does not realize the terror and mystery surrounding her. Rose is led on a blind search for her beloved daughter, finding herself getting more and more entwined into disturbing past of Silent Hill.
Download Silent Hill Movie Here
When I first saw the trailer of Silent Hill, I thought it would be great! Now I do not know what to think. THE GOOD: I like how Silent Hill was more than a horror, it's a fantasy too. Has some of the best images I've seen in a horror Silent Hill film - the scene gray children -. This may sound strange, but I loved the names of the characters, for some reason, I guess because they were not their names every day. I loved the atmosphere of the film, something just made me think Jappanese French drama horror meets with some of the look of 1990 - do not ask why. I also loved that the horror of Silent Hill was going to look like a night mare bazaar because it was not safe enough to be a nightmare. Also, the costumes, very well. THE BAD: A little confusing at the end, it could have been a little more explanatory. The characters that sometimes god-awful decisions. Part of the dialogue is very silly, as when the police saw a face Cybil Armless walk towards the creature she yells "you're stay!" for a second there I thought I would give the ankle cuffs and ask for his license. For a DivX Movie Silent Hill that has a lot of creatures in their first 2-3 quarts sure was not the horrible climax, I think that some creatures are looking Bazaar has gone very well with the barb wire. and, finally, what bothered me was the last shot of the film, plants, honestly could not find a better and more relevant to some plants last shot in front of the house of roses? So anyway Silent Hill is a very entertaining horror DivX film Silent Hill but a bit disappointing.
This DVD movie Silent Hill has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill Horror movie has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill Horror movie has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill film has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill film has the most beautiful places I've seenThis DVD movie Silent Hill locations seenThis most beautiful DVD movie Silent Hill I have the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill movie has the most beautiful places I've seenThis movie: Silent Hill has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill Horror has the most beautiful places I've seenThis DivX film Silent Hill has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill film has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill Horror has the most beautiful places I've seenThis DivX film Silent Hill has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill Horror has the most beautiful places I've seenThis movie: Silent Hill has the most beautiful places I've seenThis Silent Hill Horror movie has the most I've seen beautiful
Well, my brother has played two of the four video games in this series and I have seen them played. This adaptation of video games becomes fatal for the video game. They created new characters, but some of the situation is similar to the first game. The action and effects are incredibly cool. I love the creature effects and the story works. Now there are issues of character. Like the character of Rose in my book is a bit of a wussy, all it does is scream and shout. The characters in the games that kick your ass, do not shout as a period of four years of age. Also, without giving them away, the climax of the Silent Hill Horror film is confusing and somewhat disappointing. I hope they pick the next movie. 8 STARS.

Download Silent Hill Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Sweet and Lowdown Movie
Download Next
Who Framed Roger Rabbit DivX Movie
Download Highwaymen
Download Miss Conception

No comments:

Post a Comment