Ghost

Download Ghost Movie Here
Download Movie GhostGhost
Before Sam was murdered he told Molly he'd love and protect her forever., You will believe.
Formats: hpc, divx, hidivx
Genres: Comedy, Thriller, Romance, Fantasy, Drama
Year: 1990
IMDB Rating: 6.80
IMDB Votes: 21815
Actors: Keene, Christopher J. as Elevator Man, Aviles, Rick as Willie Lopez, Goldberg, Whoopi as Oda Mae Brown, Swayze, Patrick as Sam Wheat, Hugh, John as Surgeon, Foley, Macka as Mover, Breslau, Sharon as Cemetery Ghost, Breslau, Susan as Susan, Leeds, Phil as Emergency Room Ghost, Goldwyn, Tony as Carl Bruner, Deignan, Martina as Rose, Kleber, Rick as Mover, Tsoutsouvas, Sam as Minister, Moore, Demi as Molly Jensen, Lawrence, Stanley as Elevator Man
Sam and Molly are a very happy couple and deeply in love. Walking back to their new apartment after a night out at the theatre, they encounter a thief in a dark alley, and Sam is murdered. He finds himself trapped as a ghost and realises that his death was no accident. He must warn Molly about the danger that she is in. But as a ghost he can not be seen or heard by the living, and so he tries to communicate with Molly through Oda Mae Brown, a psychic who didn't even realise that her powers were real.
Download Ghost Movie Here
I love this movie. I know I'm just a romantic fool, but I can not do this kind of Ghost movie about living in my little world. I almost feel I live in a world where love is everythigs and that is how I want it to be. It's a great feeling, but it sucks when the DivX film Ghost ends. Anyway ... all good things must end. I just wanted to say this.
Could be a love story, I ended up feeling sad when I saw "Ghost" for the first time. Never run the risk of seeing again, because I was afraid to mourn in the presence of my family. It's so touching when Sam dies and her ghost leaves his body. Whoopi Goldberg is at his absolute best (so does Patrick Swayze) and Demi Moore is credible but not exceptional. Gosh, this is a really great movie. Unforgettable. The soundtrack adds that bit of magic and romance. Every time I hear "Unchained Melody," remember "Ghost." The finish is the most beautiful part of the film. I do not remember what happened, because the tears filled my eyes and I could not see for a few moments (he was the only time I cried in the movie!). Possibly the only film: Ghost that makes you feel happy and unhappy. A masterpiece!

Download Ghost Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Contact Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment