Man on the Moon

Download Man on the Moon Movie Here
Download Movie Man on the MoonMan on the Moon
'Hello, my name is Andy and this is my Bus' [Bus Poster], 'Hello, my name is Andy and this is my movie.', Hello, my name is Andy and this is my video.' [video release], 'Hello, my name is Andy and this is my Banner' [Web Banner Ads], 'Hello, my name is Andy and people are talking about me!', Hello, my name is Andy and this is my DVD.' [DVD release], 'Hello, my name is Andy and this is my poster.', 'Hello, my name is Andy and this is my website.' (official site), 'Hello, my name is Andy and this is my soundtrack.' (sound track)
Formats: divx, hidivx, hpc
Genres: Comedy, Biography, Drama
Year: 1999
IMDB Rating: 7.30
IMDB Votes: 30093
Actors: Shapiro, George as Mr. Besserman, Boriello, Bobby as Little Andy Kaufman, Dreesen, Tom as Wiseass Comic, Colonna, Brittany as Baby Carol Kaufman, Abdy, Pamela as Diane Barnett, Becker, Gerry as Stanley Kaufman, Friedman, Budd as Himself, Carrey, Jim as Andy Kaufman/Tony Clifton, Pendry, Greyson Erik as Little Michael Kaufman, DeVito, Danny as George Shapiro, Lyles, Leslie as Janice Kaufman, Oshman, Cash as Yogi, Polland, Wendy as Little Wendy, Byrne, Gerry Robert as 'Taxi' AD/Stage Manager, Armbruster, Thomas as Improv Piano Player
Man on the Moon is a biographical movie on the late comedian Andy Kaufman. Kaufman, along with his role on 'Taxi,' was famous for being the self-declared Intergender Wrestling Champion of the world. After beating women time and time again, Jerry Lawler (who plays himself in the movie), a professional wrestler, got tired of seeing all of this and decided to challenge Kaufman to a match. In most of the matches the two had, Lawler prevailed with the piledriver, which is a move by spiking a guy head-first into the mat. In one of the most famous moments in this feud was in the early 80s when Kaufman threw coffee on Lawler on 'The Late Show with David Letterman,' got into fisticuffs with Lawler, and proceeded to sue NBC.
Download Man on the Moon Movie Here

Download Man on the Moon Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Joy Ride: End of the Road Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment