Four Brothers

Download Four Brothers Movie Here
Download Movie Four BrothersFour Brothers
Jack Mercer will do violence to get justice., Angel Mercer wants to know who killed his mother., Jerimiah Mercer will take the law into his own hands., They came home to bury mom... and her killer, Bobby Mercer is not the kind of man who asks twice
Formats: divx, ipod
Genres: Drama, Crime, Action, Thriller, Mystery
Year: 2005
IMDB Rating: 6.80
IMDB Votes: 17105
Actors: Gibson, Tyrese as Angel Mercer, Welsh, Kenneth as Robert Bradford, Burks, Jernard as Evan, Vergara, Sofia as Sofi, Henley, Barry Shabaka as Councilman Douglas, Flanagan, Fionnula as Evelyn Mercer, Wahlberg, Mark as Bobby Mercer, Benjamin, Andre as Jeremiah Mercer, Charles, Josh as Detective Fowler, Nappo, Tony as Charlie, Henson, Taraji P. as Camille Mercer, Ejiofor, Chiwetel as Victor Sweet, Howard, Terrence as Lt. Green, Hedlund, Garrett as Jack Mercer, Singleton, Shawn as Victor Hoodlum
In Detroit, when the beloved citizen Evelyn Mercer is murdered in a store heist, her four dangerous stepsons come to her funeral. Bobby Mercer, Angel Mercer and Jack Mercer join the regenerated ex-union leader Jeremiah Mercer, and they decide to investigate the murder. They disclose that her execution was intentional, and resolve to find the criminals by themselves.
Download Four Brothers Movie Here
Oh where to begin. What direction? But what sense? Of course, does not see this movie. It amazes me how films like these, even get the green light. The editing was just horrible. There are countless scenes where I just started laughing in a way most of the dialogue was poorly written. And who the hell was the casting director. The punk rocker brother is a terrible actor. Family relations? I do not advise, but if I ever see this DivX film Four Brothers again just to see it. It is plain terrible. Andre 3000 did a good job considering that it has no acting background. I still do not see you making good music that makes it very well. Marky Mark is not too bright and shine. I advise anyone who has good taste in the Four Brothers film only to stay away. Why is this an average of more than 3 on this site? 7.2! I had to knock this DVD movie Four Brothers that's just a little waaay too high for this film.
Four hermanos''''es an impressive DVD movie Four Brothers that has a mix of gender: a lot of Action, Drama and Thriller together, make a delightful DivX Movie Four Brothers to watch. I like Mark Wahlberg, so it was a pleasure to see you here, and I liked the other actors who play the otros''''Mercers too. (Garrett Hedlund is a cutie! And I'm happy here at IMDb, one of the actors who will be attending the DivX Movie Four Brothers Eragon!) The story is simple: Four brothers together after their mother was murdered. But they are simple people: they are criminals, every one with the worst qualities of the other problems. When they discover that her mother's death had more of the things behind what is said, much of the action starts to happen!
I was willing to bet that this is a remake of an old movie. Great 60's and 70's music, the endless theme of small town terrorized by a villain and an increase to justice those involved, Mark Wahlberg ... ;) OK, I'm the wrong man, but it is true, no? He is always looking for the old cast in films or remakes. In fact, I like how it is playing. I think it's an actor and has the potential beyond action films in which we used to see him. The plot is simple: the mother of four adopted children and the holy city is murdered by thugs. The four brothers kick ass accordingly. But beyond the obvious cliché, the Four Brothers film was quite good. The players played well, the good feelings are transmitted to the audience and the details were realistic enough transport and emotion. In fact, for this type of film, I am willing to degree. The bad thing about this Four Brothers Drama movie are the villains. Soon the small thieves who suddenly have the power to hire people with Augur Steyr rifles and other high-powered weapons. Little crooked police who really has no reason to be corrupt. In the end, the DVD film Four Brothers is quite relaxing, taking into account that never encounter anything unexpected. Worth seeing, although I would qualify as a television DivX Movie Four Brothers to watch in bed, instead of a Four Brothers Drama film thing.
OK, I am usually a girl who loves "chick movies" and comedies, so when I had nothing to do this afternoon and decided to go see a DivX Movie Four Brothers with my parents (I thought they were seeing "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo "... but unfortunately I was wrong.) and found that we were going to see" Four Brothers ", I was a little upset. Normally I am not one of those films which apparently is revenge and the people who receive a lot of sacrifice and struggle. I do not know .. I'm not one for action or the type of drama ... unless it is a horror movie, and then I'm definitely there. In any case, I was really surprised how good this Four Brothers Drama turned out to be. Each of the four brothers gave an amazing performance. Andre Benjamin proved that he is not only a talented singer but also a talented actor. The DVD film Four Brothers was much better than I expected. I laughed, and (almost) cried. Went through a series of so many emotions and events in the hectic life of the four men, all adopted as children by an incredible woman who became his world. I do not really know what else to say without spoiling the movie, so I'm going to leave with all of what I said and the fact that I certainly recommend this Four Brothers Drama film to anyone and everyone.

Download Four Brothers Movie Here
Also check this movies:

My Big Fat Independent Movie Movie
Mr. Baseball Download
Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 Download

No comments:

Post a Comment